PLEIKU FULL DAY TRIP
leiku, Bahnar, Jarai minorities, Daketu and Dakeray villages, the Gong performance, Playmorong village Pleiku is a market town in the center of a vast and fertile plateau of red volcanic soil. The area is the home of Bahnar and Jarai minorities..
|Tour Name||Pleiku Full day trip.|
|Tours Code||STS – PLK 04|
|Features||Daily life, nature, adventure|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, insect repellents, walking shoes, sun glasses, raincoat (in the rainy season), sun-scream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Pleiku – Daketu - Dakeray villages – Playmorong village - Pleiku|
08:30 Pick you up at the hotel in Pleiku
Pleiku is a market town in the center of a vast and fertile plateau of red volcanic soil. The area is the home of Bahnar and Jarai minorities. A day tour in Pleiku includes a visit to Daketu and Dakeray villages. We are invited to the Rong, a communal house of Bahnar minority where we enjoy the Gong performance.
We also visit Playmorong village and learn that the Jarai minority have an unusual burial custom. Each deceased gets a portrait carved from wood that make the graveyard is an interesting place to see.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Private car for transportation
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Lunch - Vietnamese lunch
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Insurance, tip for tour guide & driver
- Any others not mentioned above