MONKEY ISLAND & DOC LECH BEACH
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 300,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people. The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round. Doc Lech Beach - Monkey Island - Lao Island - Orchid Spring - Hang Tien Beach - Funny animal Show.
|Tour Name||Monkey Island and Doc Lech Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 04|
|Features||landscape beach, swimming, wild animals, sightseeing, boat trip.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals, hat, swimming suit.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang City|
08:00 Pick up at the hotel in Nha Trang city.
08:30 Transfer to the beach.
Doc Lech Beach with really white sand is 55 Km away from Nhatrang city on the North national road, where you can deep yourselves full day on the most of beautiful beach of Vietnam. Enjoy swimming and relaxation on the beach.
14:00 Transfer to the island.Next to Nha Trang bay, Nha Phu bay creates another attraction to tourists. Monkey islands with wild animals, Orchid spring, Hang Tien beach, coral reef are the places we will go sightseeing.
Make friends with hundreds of lovely monkeys on Hon Lao island
15:30 Enjoy the funny animal show, play with elephants and ostriches.
17:00 Transfer back to the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Private Boat Cruise to island. (Speed boat)
- Snorkeling gear, sundeck chairs & mineral water.
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above