NHA TRANG RIVER CRUISE
Travel down the Cai River to observe the peaceful life of the villages along Nha Trang's waterway and witness the daily life of the local people.
|Tour Name||Nha Trang River Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 02|
|Features||landscape of Beach, mud bath, Cham culture, local handicrafts, local market, visiting orphanages.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, sandals, swimming suit, clothes and towel for mud bath.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang City|
08:00 Pick you up at hotel and transferred to the harbour.
The trip begins with a visit to the Ponagar Temples. An outstanding example of Cham architecture, situated on Mount Cu Lao this hillside offers panoramic views of the surrounding. From here board the riverboat for the leisurely cruise visiting Cu Lao Fish market
Take a horse carriage to visit a wide range of local handicrafts in production, tourists can enjoy the beautiful scenery that unfolds along the banks, experience and make acquaintance with local people in their natural scenery & daily life such as: Rush mat weaving, Pagoda Orphanage, Ancient house.
In the afternoon, Take Mud bathing at the Hot Spring Center.
Transfer back to your hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above