NHA TRANG FISHING TOUR
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 300,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people. The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round. Experience the cost of Nha Trang, one of the 29 bays in the world with the most beautiful corals.
|Tour Name||Nha Trang Fishing Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 08|
|Features||landscape of Beach, swimming, fishing, relaxation.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals, swimming suit, cap, suntan oil, bath towels, sun glasses, sport shoes.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang City|
08:00Am Pick you up at the hotel in Nha Trang.
Transfer to Cau Da port. Take A short visit to fishing village to see the fresh shrimp, zoo groupers, sea crab raised in floating cages.
10:00 Cruise to Mun & Tam islands, where you stop for fishing & snorkeling at Mun Island.
12:00 Back to Con se Tre Restaurant for seafood lunch on Bamboo Island. (excluded) Enjoy the fish you catch.
14:00 In the afternoon enjoy relaxing & swimming on your own time.
16:00 On the way back to the shore, transfer you back to the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing, fishing boat, fishing gear, snorkeling kit,
- Cold of bottle water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above