NHA TRANG CYCLING TOUR
Take a bike crossing to the countryside to the outside of Nha Trang City. You will contact rural people and find out how they earn a living and see many highlights and places. Cycling to explore the country trails, village's life, town and farms, pagoda, the best way to experience the "true" Vietnamese countryside.
|Tour Name||Nha Trang Cycling Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 03|
|Features||Landscape countryside, visiting orphanages, local handicrafts village, green paddy fields, cycling.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals, hat|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang City|
07:30 Meet youat the hotel in Nha Trang, cycling to visit Long Son Pagoda. Built in 19th century, the ornate pagoda decorated with colorful mosaic dragons.
09:00 then ride bicycle through miles of flat rice fields to a rural village, enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local people as they go about their daily lives, with farming and cottage industries. The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave mats from rushes which grow abundantly in the surrounding area.
10:30 Ride to Visit Pagoda Orphanage: where it shelters and cares for over 120 abandoned, orphaned or street children. They range from several months to 9 years of age. The children of the orphanage are taken care of by a group of Buddhist nuns and volunteers.
13:30 Visits to Charcoal stove making village, Bakery, Rice paper making: One of the most typical food from rice steamed and processed into round piece dried in the sun on the bamboo brackets that are on sale in the inns or shops.
15:00 Conical hat making village: Conical hat making village: Manual skill work by women, it's also your gift for your friends when toward home.
Ancient house: have a chance to visit a family and a Vietnamese typical country house.
Passing through a fruit orchard boasting a plentiful supply of tropical fruits.
16:00 Drive bicycle back to the hotel.
End of tour.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up, bicycle (European standard)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above