NHA TRANG CITY TOUR
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. Yet, with a population of 300,000, Nha Trang still retains its small town atmosphere. This resort town is well known for its miles of beach and the friendliness of its people. The city is flanked by nearly ten kilometers of prime beach where the water is warm year round. Oceanographic Institute, pogoda, Cham tower and local market.
|Tour Name||Nha Trang City Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – HA 01|
|Features||Landscape of Beach, mud bath, Cham culture, shopping.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, sandals, swimming suit, clothes and towel for mud bath.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Nha Trang City|
08:00 Pick up at the hotel in Nha Trang city.
Enjoy city tour with visits:
09:00 Oceanographic Institute. The unique institute of oceanography in Vietnam- The Institute was founded in 1923, on the large tract of waste land next to the port Cau Da.
10:00 Long Son pagoda is a Buddhist temple in the city of Nha Trang on south central coast of Vietnam.
10:45 Hon Chong promontory - views of the mountainous coastline north of Nha Trang and the nearby islands
11:00 Cham tower (Ponagar) is one of the many relics of the Champa Kingdom
13:00 Enjoy mud baths
14:30 Visit Dam market. Free time for shopping
17:00 Transfer back to the Hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above