CU CHI TUNNELS AND CAO DAI TEMPLE IN TAY NINH TOUR
Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity Excursion to the famous Cu Chi tunnels. This network of tunnels, which stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War.
|Tour Name||Cu Chi Tunnels + Cao Dai temple.|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 04|
|Features||Interesting holy religious sites, historic and war site.|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi –Tay Ninh Province– Ho Chi Minh City|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in HCM and then transfer to Tay Ninh province.
10:00 Full day excursion to visit two contrast sites: the colorful Cao Dai Holy See of Cao Dai religion in Tay Ninh which is one of the most egalitarian religions as a combination of 5 religions (Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Catholicism, and Islam).
14:00 And then visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops.
16:00 Afterwards, go back to HCMC.
17:30 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above