FULL- DAY OF BINH CHAU & HO COC ECO-TOURIST SITE
Binh Chau Thermal Spring & Ho Coc Eco-tourist site is attractive site for those who love nature and who want to relax in an enchanting environment. Visitors to this site can enjoy fresh air, wallow in mineral water and take part in recreation activities.
Binh Chau Thermal Spring stands out from the green background of primitive forest. With the temperature of 370C to 820C and the high contents of natri, clo, nito, silic and sulphur, Binh Chau is known as a good place for relaxation and disease treatment. Closed to Binh Chau Primitive Forest is Ho Coc Beach.
|Tour Name||Binh Chau - Ho Coc Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 09|
|Features||Sightseeing, beaches, hot spring, swimming, mud-bat|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream, swimming suit.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Binh Chau & Ho Coc Ba Ria – Ho Chi Minh City|
07:00 Pick you up hotel in HCM, transfer for Binh Chau Thermal Spring.
09:30 Arrive Binh Chau thermal spring.
10:00 Enjoy your time for mineral mud-bathing.
13:00 Keep going on to Ho Coc beach for sea-bathing and relaxation.
15:30 Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
18:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above