HCMC - VUNG TAU TOUR
Vung Tau was known as Cap Saint-Jacques under French occupation. It is just 125 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City Vung Tau is one of the popular seaside resorts of Vietnam with sandy beaches, transparent warm blue water all the year round. Vung Tau offers a good relaxation trip on prime beach caressed by the cool breeze from transparent warm blue waters
|Tour Name||Vung Tau Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 08|
|Features||Sightseeing, sunny and white sandy beaches, swimming|
|Travelling Gears||casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream, swimming suit, hat, umbrellas.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Vung Tau – Ho Chi Minh City|
07:30 Pick up at the hotel in HCM, Transfer to Vung Tau, situated 125km southeast of Ho Chi Minh city. It is a famous beach resort with long white sandy beaches and warm water whole year round.
10:00 Arrive Vung Tau visit Christ Hill (St. Jacque Janerio), 18 meters high Goddess of Mercy, Back beach, Whale Temple dedicated to whales considered as the rescuing gods for Vietnamese fisherman in the East sea and Tam Thang Temple.
13:00 Have swim at VungTau prime beach.
15:30 Drive back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
18:00 Arrive HCMC and drop off at the hotel.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, laundry, phone, etc...
- Personal insurance
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above