HCM - CU CHI TUNNELS â€“ MY THO ( 1 FULL DAY TOUR )
- Tour name: CU CHI TUNNEL + MY THO TOUR
- Tour Code: STS – HCM 04.1
- Duration: Full day.
- Features: Sightseeing, historic and war site, green rice fields, boat tour, local workshops and Mekong local life
- Travelling gears: casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream, sandals, hat.
- Difficulty level: Level 1.
- Tour summary: CU CHI TUNNEL + MY THO TOUR
Take an excursion to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. This tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops.
For one day for the Mekong delta, we suggest the trip to My Tho, the closest destination in Mekong delta. You will enjoy your time with a boat trip on Mekong river and visit local village.
HCMC – CU CHI TUNNELS – MY THO (B)
07:00 Pick you up at the hotel in HCMC. Transfer to Cu Chi
08:30 Visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops.
Continue onto the Hau Nghia, Duc Hoa route to take a shortcut to highway 1 to My Tho in the Mekong Delta, driving past paddy fields and tributaries.
Have lunch with Mekong Delta specialties at local restaurant. (excluded)
Take a wonderful boat ride on the Mekong River, visiting local houses and workshops of coconut candies, fruit gardens, sampan ride through small canals.
16:30 Transfer back to HCMC
18:00 Drop off at hotel in HCMC
O/N in HCMC
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
- Modern A/C transportation, boat in My Tho
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above