HO CHI MINH CITY AND CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR
Take an excursion to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. This network of tunnels, which stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War
|Tour Name||CU CHI + Ho Chi Minh City Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 03|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic and war site, green rice fields.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream, sandals, hat.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh City|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in HCMC. Transfer to Cu Chi from hotel in HCM
09:00 On the way, stop at a local house to see how they make rice paper cakes and at a rubber plantation to learn how they grow them and collect latex.
09:30 Visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops. Afterwards, go back to HCMC.
13:30 In the afternoon, enjoy city tour in HCMC, the biggest and busiest city of Vietnam, with visits The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall which were all built during the French colonial period.
14:00 Then visit the Reunification Palace, the War Museum, famous lacquer ware factory and shopping at the Ben Thanh market.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned in the above inclusions