HCMC â€“ CU CHI TUNNEL â€“ BY BOAT
Take an excursion to the famous Cu Chi tunnels. This network of tunnels, which stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War.
|Tour Name||Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh City|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 07|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic and war site, boat tour, local orchards|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sun glasses, sun-scream|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh City|
08:00: Pick you up at the hotel then transfer to Bach Dang Jetty (at Me Linh Square, Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1 – HCMC).
08:30 The boat goes around Thanh Da Islet and crossing Binh Quoi Village area. Sightseeing and take photos on the way.
09:30 Then, the next attraction, boat continues upstream passing Lai Thieu orchards and stops-over at Thu Dau Mot town, you will take a short sightseeing around the town.
After then, the boat leaves Thu Dau Mot for Ben Dinh to reaches Ben Dinh, where we have few hours to discover the mystery of Cu Chi Tunnel.
14:30 After visiting Cuchi, the boat goes downstream and returns to Saigon.
Drop at Bach Dang jetty.
17:00 Transfer to your hotel in Saigon.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees, all transfers
- Insurance on board, mineral water, fresh fruits
- 02 ways transport by high Speed Boat.
- Individual Traveling Insurance
- Personal Expenses during the trip
- Drinks during meal
- Tips for crew and guide