HCMC â€“ SAI GON CULINARY COOKING TOUR
Along with exploring new cultures, the discovery of new cuisine is approved, irrefutably, as source of wealth and joy.
Highly appreciated by all over the world, Vietnam is proud of its gastronomy by its inventive tastes, its delicacies and its dietary virtues. In regard to promote Vietnamese Gastronomy, The Saigon Culinary Art Center brings to Tourists as well as to Foreign Professional Chefs, an exciting discovery of the excellence and the variety of food of each region. At “The Saigon Culinary Art Center”, in a spacious Vietnamese House of yester-year style, you are offered a “Hands-on Cooking Course” of traditional dishes. The program of teaching is emphasized on the culture of Vietnamese gastronomy as well.
|Tour Name||Cooking Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 11|
|Features||Cooking tour, visit market.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, sandals|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||HCM – COOKING TOUR – HCM|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in HCM
09:00 Visit Market with Chefs will help participants to understand more Vietnamese ingredients and its substitution.
During some hours, you discover the culture of Vietnamese culinary art. With our Grand Chefs, participants will entertain a "Hands-on" cooking of Vietnamese traditional dishes.
Full of joy and pride, you savor your own culinary creation.
11:00 Have lunch what you have cooked.
12:30 Transfer back the hotel.
End of tour.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles.
- Cooking class for half day.
- 1 lunch by your dish cooking at the class.
- English, French, Chinese speaking tour guide/chef (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Other meals
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Any others not mentioned above