HUE CITY TOUR & CYCLING TOUR
Hue is the capital city of Thua Thien - Hue province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty. As such, it is well known for its monuments and architecture. Hue originally rose to prominence as the capital of the Nguyen Lords, a feudal dynasty which dominated much of southern Vietnam from the 17th to the 19th century.
|Tour Name||Hue Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 04|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures, bicycling tour, shopping.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals, hat.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue City|
08:00 Pick up from the hotel in Hue. We cycle to visit the Hue Citadel and Imperial City, which will take us about 2 hours and a half.
10:30 Then we bike upstream the legendary Perfume River. Along the way, we stop for Thien Mu pagoda,
13:00 Continue to the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside where we find the Royal Tombs to the Nguyen Emperors.
Visit Tu Duc and Khai Dinh tombs. After having viewed the splendid landscaped gardens and ornate architecture of the kings’ final resting places we return to Hue.
16:00 Visit Dong Ba market.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Good bicycle.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above