HUE - FULL DAY HUE CITY TOUR
Spend full day to visit Hue City, Vietnam's political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Traditionally, the city has been one of Vietnam's cultural, religious and educational centers.
|Tour Name||Hue City tour|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 03|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures, interesting boat trip, motorbike trip, traditional villages.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue City|
08:00 Pick up at the hotel in Hue.
Full day enjoy Hue’s typical features: peaceful, traditional and beautiful.
08:30 Lovely boat trip on the Perfume River to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda,
10:00 Visit King Tu Duc’s tomb, King Khai Dinh’s tomb.
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant (excluded)
14:00 Enjoy excellent motorbike trip with drivers to interesting traditional villages and beautiful sceneries around Hue.
16:00 Return to the hotel
16:30 Drop off the hotel
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up, boat, motorbike.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above