TOMBS OF KING TU DUC & KING KHAI DINH
South of Hue, there are eight splendid royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors, situated among the hills on the banks of the Perfume River, often designed while the emperor was still alive, each mausoleum was built to serve as a palace for the afterlife. Among them, the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, with its lotus-filled lake and central pavilion and the simple and serene Tomb of Khai Dinh are the most interesting.
|Tour Name||Tu Duc & Khai Dinh Tomb.|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 02|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue City|
08:00 Pick up at the hotel.
08:30 Visit Tu Duc tomb. It was designed to blend with the natural setting of the landscape. Man-made elements were built and placed in strategic areas to achieve perfect harmony
10:00 Visit Khai Dinh tomb. The architecture of Khai Dinh Tomb in Hue in Vietnam is strange, new and unique, combined the traditional architecture of Nguyen Dynasty, the modern western architecture and showing the own characters of Khai Dinh King.
11:30 Transfer back Hotel
End of tours
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above