HUE - THIEN MU PAGODA & CITADEL (HALF-DAY TOUR)
This short trip brings you the Forbidden Citadel, a version of China's Forbidden City, home to the Nguyen Emperors of Vietnam from the 18th century until 1945 and the Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the best know Buddhist sites in the city.
|Tour Name||Hue Thien Mu Citadel Tour.|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 01|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, cultures.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue City|
08:00 Pick up at the hotel in Hue
08:30 Visit the Imperial Citadel, which is a walled fortress and was intended to be a copy of Chinese Emperors’ Forbidden City in Beijing, China. After access the Ngo Mon Gate, we will take in the Purple Forbidden City. The Forbbiden City was reserved for the Nguyen royal family from the 18th century until the mid-1900s.
10:00 Leave the Imperial Citadel, drive along the bank of Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda. Here we visit the 7-storey octagonal tower, a symbol of Hue.
11:30 Transfer back to your hotel.
12:00 Drop off the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above