HUE - PHONG NHA CAVES
Phong Nha Caves are the complex of 14 grottoes situated in a region of limestone mountains in Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha Cave have a total length of 7,729 m. Phong Nha Cave was listed as a World Natural Heritage Site in July of 2003 by Unesco. The Cham People has used Phong Nha Cave as Buddhist sanctuaries in the 9 and 10 centuries. Visit the cave, you will have a chance to explore the remains of Cham altars and inscriptions inside the cave.
|Tour Name||Phong Nha Cave|
|Tours Code||STS – Hue 05|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic sites, boat cruise.|
|Travelling Gears||Casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Hue – Quang Binh – Hue|
07:30 Pick up at hotel in Hue. Depart from Hue for 2 and half hours to Phong Nha Caves. On the way we stop to visit some of the most famous battle-field in Vietnam War, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, lying in the Demilitarized Zone of the Vietnam war.
13:00 After lunch, getting on boat and cruise along the river to Phong Nha Cave. The deeper one penetrates, the more magical are the natural aspects of the caves. After on boat for 700m, a large dry passage is appear, then you can walk to discover the cave for 500m more.
You will have a chance to explore the remain of Cham Altars and Inscriptions inside.
Return to Hue in the late afternoon
18:30 Drop off at the hotel in Hue.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus model 2005 up, boat
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- A lunch
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any others not mentioned above