BAN HO VILLAGE & NAM TOONG VILLAGE FULL DAY
Ban Ho Village is not too far from the center of Sapa not many tourists have visited the village because of the tough approach road, which is under construction and slippery in the rainy season. Ban Ho is worth the somewhat difficult journey to get there, as the village rewards visitors with stunning views of unspoiled sites and an opportunity to discover the daily activities of the ethnic people Tay. The trails and roads from Ban Ho also lead to the quiet Red Dao Village of Nam Toong and other ethnic communities, where trekkers can enjoy the best of Northern Vietnam, such as deep valleys, amazing mountains and simple people.
|Tour Name||Ban Ho & Nam Toong Village|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 03|
|Features||Trekking (5hrs), ethnic cultures, landscapes,|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Ban Ho & Nam Toong Village – Sapa.|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa.
From your hotel, you will transfer by jeep to Su Pan then you will start your walking trip down through the breathtaking scenery.
On the way you will pass through Ban Ho village where you take the beautiful pictures of the valley and rice paddy terraces and you will have the opportunity to explore this Tay - village before crossing the bridge over the river, where your local guide will prepare a nice lunch in a local traditional house (excluded).
After lunch, continue the walking tour through the rice fields to the Nam Toong - Red Dao village where you will enjoy a cup of tea before back to Ban Ho for relaxing in the river nearby.
Then, you will take the walk uphill to Su Pan where the car is waiting for you back to Sapa.
Drop off at the hotel in Sapa.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above