SAPA - LAO CHAI â€“ Y LIN HO - TAVAN VILLAGES - WALKING TOUR â€“ FULL DAY
Located in the northwest of the country, Sapa is a mountainous district of Lao Cai province, a land of modest, quietly but many hidden wonders of the natural scene. The natural scenery of Sapa is combined with the creativity of human beings with the topography of the mountains, green forests, the paintings are arranged in a harmonious composition makes an excellent romantic landscape areas attractive.
|Tour Name||Sapa Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 03|
|Features||Trekking, ethnic cultures, landscapes,|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Lao Chai – Y Lin Ho – Tavan – Sapa.|
08:00 cal tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa to start the fantastic walking tour to Lao Chai Village, where the Black H'Mong ethnic minority settlement. You will start the walk from Sapa on a nice road before jumping into small paths that used by the local people here. Lao Chai is belonging to Muong Hoa Valley, at the foot of the Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range and rice terraces surrounded.
Walking across rice terraces and see the locals working on their terraces fields. Then you will cross Muong Hoa River on a bridge to reach Lao Chai Village.
Visit a village school and a local traditional house to learn about the H’mong life and their culture. Continue walking to Tavan, Home of the Dzay ethnic minority. The Dzay live depend on growing rice and hunting like other ethnic minorities in Sapa but they also live on farming fish. So that, every family owns a fish pond in front of their houses.
Meet the local people. Walking back to the main road where you will get on the car and transfer back to Sapa. Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above