SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE - HALF DAY
Cat Cat Village is an age-old village of H'Mong ethnic group remaining unique customs and practices that are lots in other villages. Visitors to Cat Cat have an opportunity to admire a lively and colorful picture. Discover countless unique features of H’Mong.
|Tour Name||Cat cat Village Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 01|
|Features||Walking (2hrs), ethnic cultures, landscapes,|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Cat Cat – Sapa.|
07:30 Our local tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat Village, where the Black H'Mong ethnic minority settlement. The village located in a beautiful valley near Sapa Town.
On the way walking to the village, you could see the H’mong working on their Terrace field with buffalos. Upon reach the village you have chance to visit a local traditional house to meet a local family and talk to them to learn about their life and culture.
After the village we walk to Cat Cat Waterfall for a short rest.
Continue walking up to the top of a hill where you can see Sapa Town and surrounding villages.
11:00 Transfer back the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above