MUONG HUM MARKET - SAPA MARKET - SAPA TOURS VIETNAM
Muong Hum is a typical market of its kind. The trip offers you an opportunity to meet a large variety of ethnic minorities such as Ha Nhi, Phu La , Tu Di , Black Dao, Giay, , Red Hmong as well as Black Hmong. You will be able to visit Muong Vi caves, which are thousand meters long with beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formed in strange shape...
|Tour Name||Muong Hum Market (Sunday)|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 07|
|Features||Walking (0.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes, colorful market.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Muong Hum – Sapa.|
06:00 Pick you up and transfer to Muong Hum, which is 60km Northwest of Lao Cai. From Lao Cai, you turn in a dirt and rough road running through mountainous area.
08:30 Arrive Muong Hum market, locates 35 km from Y Ty border.
On Sunday, Muong Hum is always packed with colorful ethnic minorities such as Ha Nhi, Phu La, Tu Di, Black Dao, Giay, Red Hmongbas well as Black Hmong. They come to buy and sell local products such as food and material for agriculture and fabric.
After spending the whole morning exploring the market, you will have lunch in a local restaurant. (excluded)
13:00 After lunch, you will be able to visit Muong Vi caves. Depending on the weather, the caves can be submerged. Stretching thousand meters long, the caves are carved with beautiful stalagmite and stalactite. After caving you get on the car for a journey back.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above