CAN CAU MARKET (SATURDAY) - FULL DAY
Can Cau Market is very colourful market, set in the mountains near the Chinese border. The Flower Hmong minority is the most common here, and their colourful dresses makes is a beautiful sight.
|Tour Name||Can Cau Market|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 10|
|Features||Trekking (1.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes,|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Can Cau Market – Sapa.|
07:30 Our guide and the driver will pick you up at your hotel in Sapa town (or at the Lao Cai Railway Station).
09:00 You will travel by car to Bac Ha, which is located 70 km Southeast from Lao Cai. The road is quite flat from Lao Cai to Bao Nhai, where you will see the rural Vietnam area. Located in the mountains in border area, 20 km from Bac Ha, Can Cau is a small, but very colorful market. It only opens on Saturday, where the Flower Hmong, Black Zao, Phu La ethnic displays their costumes. It also the places for the Chinese people come for trading.
After spending the morning to explore the market, time to leave the market for Bac Ha town.
14:00 taking a walking tour to the villages of H’mong and Tay people.
15:30 After the walk you get on the car for the journey back to Sapa.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above