SAPA - RED DAO VILLAGE OF TA PHIN HALF DAY
Ta Phin is a unique village where 2 (two) ethnic groups, Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities, live their own way with no culture mixture. You will experience how different they are in many ways by visiting the local house(s).
|Tour Name||Ta Phin Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 02|
|Features||Trekking (1.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes,|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 2.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Ta Phin – Sapa.|
08:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa.
The journey will be mostly driving downhill toward Lao Cai, before taking a left turn into a small paved road leading to Ta Phin village.
Here you can experience the unmixed cultural life of Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities, 2 largest ethnic groups in the area. They live happily together while maintaining their own tradition from generation to generation.
You can recognize them by dressing while they are both very famous of handicraft.
Enjoy walking among local people. The trip also offers you the opportunity to visit the local houses as well as visit the local caves.
11:30 You will return Sapa by car.
Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above