CAO SON MARKET
Cao Son Market is located on the territory Cao Son Commune, Muong Khuong district, Lao Cai province. To go to market, visitors can follow several routes. However, if tourists want to have the opportunity to be a yacht on the river and peace in their natural beauty as romantic, friendly situation: on the sun, under the water and both sides of the river northwest of majestic mountains and forests green smooth one color, inviting visitors to participate in the online travel river flowing: Bao Chew - Cao Son.
Fair is fair Cao Son of ethnic Mongolian, Phu leaves, Black Dao and Han live in the four largest district of Muong Khuong. Per week for just one session meeting on Wednesday.
|Tour Name||Cao Son Market (Wednesday)|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 09|
|Features||Ethnic cultures, landscapes, colorful market.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Cao Son – Sapa.|
Pick you up early in the hotel. Transfer to Cao Son market.
Enjoy beautiful scenery and visit Cao Son markets. We take a dirt road which leads up into the mountains through Pine Tree forests and villages that surround the tiny markets. Flower H'mong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities come to trade local products such as food, agricultural supplies and fabric.
In the afternoon, visit the most secluded, peaceful villages and have the opportunity to observe traditional practices such as distilling wine from corn and making bacon.
You will be offered a special corn cake when you drop by local houses.
Transfer back to Sa Pa or Lao Cai.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above