BINH LU & TAM DUONG MARKETS (SUNDAY) HALF DAY
Binh Lu and Tam Duong market is located on the other side of Sapa, passing the 1900 meter Tram Ton pass, Viet Nam's highest mountain pass and considered the most beautiful stretch of road in the country.
The town is bustling with activity as the local hill tribes gather for their weekly market day, amazing tribal markets in Binh Lu where thousand of Thai Kadai language groups such as Tai Lu, Tai Laos, White Tai, and H'mong - Yao group (black Yao, Yao Lantien..), Giay, Khomu.. comes to buy and sell their own produces.
|Tour Name||Binh Lu Tam Duong Market|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 11|
|Features||Walking (0.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes, colorful market.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Binh Lu – Tam Duong – Sapa.|
07:00 Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa.
Enjoy beautiful scenery of the most stunning pass in Northern Vietnam, the Hoang Lien Son Pass.
08:00 After 40 mins driving we reach Binh Lu Market which is located in a small town. This colorful market opens only on Saturday for Flower Hmong, Black Dzao, Giay, Lu ethnic come to buy and sell. Spent time to explore the market, take pictures then we continue driving to Tam Duong Market which is 40 km from Binh Lu.
This market is also very colorful with Flower Hmong, Black Thai, Lao & Lu ethnic costumes.
Transfer back to the hotel. Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water and wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above