THE HIDDEN MARKET OF MUONG KHUONG â€“ FULL DAY
With Muong Hum market tour, you will have opportunity to visit an exotic market. Here you can meet Flower Hmong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities. You will also be able to visit a village of Tay minority as well as a beautiful waterfall nearby surrounded by rice paddy terraces...
|Tour Name||Muong Khuong Market|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 03|
|Features||Walking (45mins), ethnic cultures, landscapes, colorful market.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Muong Khuong Market – Sapa.|
06:30 Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa
08:30 Transfer to Muong Khuong, which is 50 km Northwest of Lao Cai.
You will enjoy beautiful scenery along the ride until you arrive in Muong Khuong. The market locates inside a small border town, which is frequented by Flower Hmong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities. They come to buy and sell local products such as food and material for agriculture and fabric.
12:00 After spending the whole morning exploring the market, you will have lunch in a local restaurant. (excluded)
13:30 You will then visit a village of Tay people, where you have opportunity to explore their daily life.
14:30 You can make a stop nearby a waterfall before you get on the car for the journey back.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above