DAY TRIP TO COC LY MARKET â€“ TUESDAY
It is the colorful market in a mountainous area where the Flower H'mong mainly gathers to exchange their homemade products. This Tuesday market is about 70 km from Sapa. Coc ly is a small village on the Chay River inhabited by the Flower H'mong Minority people. The Flower H'mong traditionally wear a distinctive and bright coloured costume. The market deals in fruit, vegetable, pork and chickens, in addition to colourful fabrics and items of traditional dress.
|Tour Name||Coc Ly Market|
|Tours Code||STS – SP 08|
|Features||Trekking (1.5hr), ethnic cultures, landscapes, colorful market, boat trip.|
|Travelling Gears||Walking booths, Hat, Insect repellent, Warm clothes in the winter.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||Sapa – Coc Ly – Chay river – Sapa.|
07:30 Pick you up at the hotel in Sapa.
09:00 Transfer to Coc Ly - about 70km from Sapa - and join in Coc Ly hill-tribe market.
The market is located on the bank of Chay river.
In the market you can buy meat and traditional clothes, radios and dishes, vegetables and knives - in short, everything.
After the market take a boat trip on Chay River to Bao Nhai - visit hill-tribe villages of Nung, H'Mong, and Dzao peoples on the way.
Transfer back to Sapa.
Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
(Except for Christmas from 24 to 26 Dec 2011 and New Year from 31 Dec to 5 Jan 2012)
- Modern A/C car/van/coach/bus from 2005 up
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses for drinks, other meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Any others not mentioned above