HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Ho Chi Minh City(Sai Gon) is the heart and soul of Vietnam. It’s a bustling, dynamic and industrious centre, the largest city in the country, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter.
|Tour Name||HCM City Tour|
|Tours Code||STS – HCM 01|
|Features||Sightseeing, historic and war site, trishaw(also called cyclo) ride, shopping, local food.|
|Travelling Gears||: casual, easy clothes, walking shoes, sandals.|
|Difficulty Level||Level 1.|
|Tours Summary||HCM City Tour|
08:00 Meet our guide at the hotel and start to enjoy city tour in HCMC, a dynamic and charming city in Southern Vietnam, with visits to the Big market (Cho Lon) and Thien Hau temple (Sea Goddess temple).
09:30 Enjoy a fantastic trishaw(also called cyclo) ride through the hustle and bustle of the city to the Ben Thanh Market.
11:00 Enjoy lunch at Pho 2000 noodle restaurant to taste delicious Vietnamese specialties which Mr. Bill Clinton had enjoyed very much as well (excluded)
12:00 Shopping at the Ben Thanh market
14:30 Continue city tour with visits to the Reunification Palace, visit the Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), the Old Post Office.
17:00 Enjoy the unique water puppet show for 1 hour
18:00 Enjoy a nice massage (excluded) or shopping at the Ben Thanh night market and many shops in the city Center.
19:30 Drop off at the hotel.
End of services.
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without prior notices
- Modern A/C car/van/coach + trishaw.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at indicated hotels.
- Meals - A lunch Pho 2000 noodle restaurant.
- Massage package
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above